As business strategy consultants our passion is working with purpose led and impact focused organisations to help them thrive and deliver value from a people, planet, profit perspective. We are firm supporters of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and involved in the future of work movement (including re-inventing work approaches). We are particularly passionate about women’s economic empowerment. Business strategy consultant
We use our substantial experience of facilitating and consulting on strategy and change to work with our clients who are interested in sustainable change. Our approach is very pragmatic, collaborative and focuses on putting people at the centre to deliver the best possible outcomes. change in business
Examples of business strategy and change consulting work Wise Sherpa has undertaken most recently include –
- Wholesale strategy development for a start up in Femtech and social impact sector.
- Strategy review focused on extending and developing new go to market channels including moderating a half day workshop in the diverse talent management sector.
- Strategy development for a B2B client offering (based on a successful B2C offering) in the Wellbeing and social impact sector.
- Fundraising strategy development for an educational organisation in the not for profit sector.
- Series of workshops for Start Ups on how to collaborate with big businesses successfully to grow your business across a number of sectors.
change in business
Wise Sherpa’s founder and business strategy consultant, Rebecca Hill, leverages her experience of working in the field of strategy, change and organisational development for major, blue-chip organisations in professional and financial services to facilitate and consult on strategy and change with her clients – many of them SMEs and Start Ups that are female led – across a range of industries primarily in the social impact space to help them achieve their objectives. In particular, she is interested in leveraging concepts like self-organising teams, liberating structures and harnessing technology to enable teams to engage and collaborate in the best way possible.
In our first year of operating, Wise Sherpa was delighted to be awarded a Top 50 Advisor Award by Enterprise Nation reaching the final five in the Leadership and Management category.
For facilitating and consulting on strategy and change, clients typically engage Wise Sherpa on a day rate, project rate, retainer and/or non-executive basis. Increasingly, we design, develop and deliver projects with our clients virtually which can have a positive cost and sustainability impact. change in business
To better understand the impact of working with Wise Sherpa check out the testimonials page.
If you are interested in an initial free 30-minute discussion, please book a slot through the scheduler [to be developed] or contact us via email or telephone number below. All conversations are confidential, and you are under no obligation.